● Price : As we’ve listed out a few variations of prices above, these should give you a good acumen on what’s reasonable. Generally speaking, CBD is priced out by dosage, with other factors such as ingredient quality and sourcing playing a role as well. Outside of those items, the price you’re paying for CBD topicals will ultimately be the biggest deciding factor, especially if this is something you’re trying to buy periodically.
● Currently not vegan, due to Beeswax, but we hear this is changing in the future!
· Additional botanical ingredients: Just Live combines CBD with other natural pain fighting and anti-inflammatory ingredients to increase the level of benefits
How To Use CBD Topicals
● Branding : While branding isn’t everything in CBD (some excellent companies have very ‘homey’ feeling brands), it does speak volumes when people invest in how they look. On the flip side, some brands will try to dupe you into believing they’re legit only to find out they aren’t much past the initial flash. Instead, study the details of a brand, including if everything matches up on what they’re offering versus presenting.
● Good value for money considering what you’re getting
● Guarantee: 30 day return policy if opened or unopened
● It Works: With consistent use, this is the one product we’ve found that truly does the job due to its quality ingredients. The results aren’t masked by menthol or eucalyptus – it’s the CBD and potent botanicals doing their job!
Medical Ingredients: Methyl Salicylate 11%, Arnica Montana Flower Extract 5%, Menthol 4%, Camphor 4%, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil 0.5%
Adults and children over 2 years of age, apply thinly and evenly to affected area up to 3 to 4 times per day. Rub and/ or massage into skin until preparation disappears. Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond 7 days.
For external use only. Avoid contact with the eyes and mucous membranes. Do not apply to wounds or damaged skin. Do no bandage. Do not apply with external heat, such as an electric heating pad, as this may result in excessive skin irritation or skin burn. If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, or taking anticoagulant medications, consult a health care practitioner prior to use. If symptoms persist and/or worsen after 7 days or re-occur within a few days, discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner. Do not use if you are allergic to plants of the Asteraceae/Compositae/Daisy family. Hypersensitivity, rashes, and/or burning discomfort have been known to occur; in which case, discontinue use. Keep out of reach of the children. If overdose or accidental ingestion occurs, call a Poison Control Center immediately. If you experience pain, swelling or blistering, stop use and get medical help right away. If seal under cap is broken or missing, do not use. Store between 15 and 25 degrees C.
Designed by medical professionals and dermatologist tested to deliver invigorating muscle and joint relief. Formulated with proven, natural active, pain-blocking and anti-inflammatory ingredients including Arnica, Eucalyptus, Menthol and Camphor. Fast-acting and long-lasting, Kalaya Extra Strength Pain Relief temporarily relieves aches and pains of muscles and joints associated arthritis, back pain, joint pain and muscle pain. Infused with Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil.
Non-Medical Ingredients: Aqua, Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil, Carbomer, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteth-10 Phosphate, Dicetyl Phosphate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glycerin, Isopropyl Palmitate, Methyl Sulfonyl Methane, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide