Feminized Purple Haze seeds produce a resilient sativa strain with a berry aroma. Order your seeds today for a germination guarantee and 8 week flowering time. For the best purple weed seeds, look no further – Herbies offers dozens of purple cannabis strains from TOP breeders. Here you can easily pick a new favorite purple weed strain Do you like purple buds? ✨ Then don't miss this section ✅ We have the best purple genetics selected for you.
Purple Haze Feminized Cannabis Seeds
Excuse me while I kiss the sky! You can’t get more old school than Purple Haze. This rockin’ sativa variant soared in popularity in the 60s and is still a favorite weed strain today. Jimi Hendrix solidified its reputation with his catchy guitar riffs in his famous song ‘Purple Haze’. Veteran cannabis users appreciate its colorful history and often use it to time-warp back to the days of peace. This weed strain will make you want to create a daisy chain to place upon your head as you smile and laugh.If you ever wished you were in the
We are offering you a bunch of alternative payment methods depending on the state where you are placing your order. You can pick the option that suits you best:
- Pay by ACH: It is even simpler than using card. You’ll just need your routing number and account number to hand to complete payment in the checkout or over the phone.
- Pay by Email Address: You can pay for your order using an email address via a number of different methods including Zelle and Cashapp.
- Pay by Mail: You send us cash, a check or a money order in an envelope. When we receive payment we ship your order. This is the most private and anonymous way to order.
- Pay by Crypto: Paying by bitcoin is easy and convenient when you know-how.
- Pay by Credit / Debit Card
- Pay by Telephone: If you prefer to complete payment for your order over the phone then we can help. We can offer echeck and other methods as instant payments when you call us.
We ship to the U.S. We offer tracked shipping from $10.99 and FREE Shipping for orders over $115 . Once your order is confirmed, you will receive a tracking ID by email. Your seeds will arrive in between 4-9 days. However, it can take longer in some cases.
- Promote seed germination
- Strengthen roots
- Boost early growth
My plants are currently 76 days old and are doing nicely. I also purchased blue haze seeds. I have 12 indoors and 14 outdoors. Everything is going good at present. My grow cycle has not ended so I can’t comment on the flowering on yield just yet. Thank you for your help and consideration.
So far so good. I’ve germed and sprouted four out of eight. No problem germn so I’m really happy so far. Thank you for careing and your products. But I do have a question if you can answer. Since the roots like oxygen does it make sense to aireate the soil with mechanical means. Thank you. Kevin
Excuse me while I kiss the sky! You can’t get more old school than Purple Haze. This rockin’ sativa variant soared in popularity in the 60s and is still a favorite weed strain today. Jimi Hendrix solidified its reputation with his catchy guitar riffs in his famous song ‘Purple Haze’.
Veteran cannabis users appreciate its colorful history and often use it to time-warp back to the days of peace. This weed strain will make you want to create a daisy chain to place upon your head as you smile and laugh.
If you ever wished you were in the midst of the crowd at Woodstock, Purple Haze will transport you back there. So form a circle with friends, kick back, and enjoy the social effects of Purple Haze feminized seeds.
What are Purple Haze feminized cannabis seeds?
This sativa-dominant hybrid is bursting with positive hippy vibes from the 1960s. It’s still widely sought-after by both veteran and novice smokers today due to its association with Hendrix’s classic song.
Purple Haze feminized seeds are a great mood booster and inspire creativity. It’s a fantastic weed strain to use when you’re surrounded by like-minded friends. It’s also a popular medicinal cannabis variant that can help with various ailments you may have.
It’s a smooth smoking experience that produces vivid psychedelic highs unlike any other. It has a THC content of 18% and contains 0.3% CBD. Expect plenty of giggles and mellow out to the feel-good effects these feminized marijuana seeds will bestow on you.
Beginner cultivators will love the easy growing experience when they buy Purple Haze seeds. Feminized marijuana seeds here at Homegrown are 99.9% guaranteed to produce big, beautiful buds. So you’ll have plenty of purple ladies to keep you company for weeks and weeks.
Purple Haze’s marijuana leaves are rich in mesmerizing purple colors. The color purple has long been associated with nobility as the dye was expensive in antiquity. So you know you’re in the presence of cannabis royalty when Purple Haze proudly displays its indigo hues.
What are the Purple Haze feminized seeds effects?
Purple Haze feminized is ideal for daytime use, as it won’t leave you glued to your couch, unable to move. You won’t feel sleepy or sedative. So don’t be afraid to smoke or consume it while the sun is high in the sky.
Sit back and light up. You’ll start to experience the effects of Purple Haze after the first puff. Juicy berry smells and tastes will tickle your senses as the magic begins to reveal itself. The feel-good sativa buzz will hit you instantly. Before you realize it, you’ll be wearing a Cheshire cat smile.
Warm feelings and euphoric highs will brighten your mood as you feel uplifted and full of joy. Be prepared to wipe away tears of laughter! Purple Haze feminized seeds are positively trippy and will send you into fits of giggles. Even the smallest insignificant object in your view will cause you to laugh heartily.
If you’re among friends, you may become talkative and brim with confidence for hours on end. Even if it’s a healthy debate or a meaningful conversation, you’ll enjoy your newfound social skills. Your inner creativity will stir with exciting and innovative ideas, waiting to burst out.
So grab your art mediums, writing pad, or musical instrument, and let Purple Haze give you the energy you need. Your spirit will soar to higher realms, and you’ll feel like there’s nothing you can’t accomplish. You’ll find your mind sharpens as your focus grows. Then, finally, you can knuckle down and concentrate on tasks or chores you may have trouble accomplishing.
Purple Haze feminized seeds aren’t suitable for beginner smokers as the buzz hits hard and fast. Newbies may find themselves tripping too far into their minds and getting lost in recursive thoughts. However, one or two light tokes are enough to experience the majestic effects of Purple Haze.
What does the Purple Haze feminized strain smell like?
The first time the scent of Purple Haze seeds feminized buds wafts up to your nose, you’ll be hooked. If you have a wonderful sense of smell, you’ll love discovering the many aromas of this marijuana strain.
As your Purple Haze plant blossoms, you’ll smell sweet and earthy tones. You may also pick up hints of delicious blueberry and tropical berries that’ll make your mouth water. Purple Haze’s dominant terpene is beta-caryophyllene, so expect to smell spicy and earthy tones when you light up.
As these delicious clouds fill the room, you’ll imagine yourself in a peaceful forest, handpicking fresh berries. To delight your senses more, Purple Haze tastes as good as it smells. You’ll feel like you’ve consumed a tropical punch drink full of fruity goodness when the flavor graces your tongue.
How to germinate Purple Haze feminized seeds
If you follow our in-depth germination guide, your Purple Haze feminized seeds will pop for you in about three days. We also have a short, fantastic video with even more information for your viewing pleasure.
– Ensure you have purified water, tweezers, paper towels, dinner plates, and most importantly, your cannabis seeds.
– Carefully pick up your marijuana seeds one by one with your tweezers and place them on the wet paper towel. Keep a space of at least one inch between your cannabis seeds.
– Put the other wet towel on top of your cannabis seeds. Lift the paper towels to check there’s no freestanding water.
– Place your other dinner plate on top to cover your marijuana seeds. Store in a dark, warm place with temperatures between 70–77 degrees Fahrenheit.
Your Purple Haze feminized seeds are ready for planting as soon as the taproots emerge. Ensure they’re about one centimeter long and healthy looking before tucking them into cozy pots. If your marijuana seeds don’t produce a taproot after five days, you may discard them. However, it’ll help if you document your progress with pictures and videos.
Purple Haze feminized seeds grow guide
As a rule of the green thumb, most sativa marijuana variants can be tricky to grow. But Purple Haze is an exception to this rule. These cannabis plants are resistant to most diseases and molds.
Purple Haze feminized seeds are perfect for enthusiastic growers from all walks of life. Beginner growers will love the simplicity of growing this weed strain. Veteran cultivators admire and appreciate the beautiful purple hues of its cannabis leaves.
Purple Haze needs very little care. All you need to do is check that it has sufficient nutrients and food, and it’ll do the rest. You may end up with decent yields both indoors and outdoors if your marijuana crops stay healthy. Remember to abide by your state’s laws. You should only cultivate medicinal or recreational marijuana in your jurisdiction if it’s legal to do so.
Purple Haze feminized cannabis plants truly dazzle and thrive outdoors. Even though they prefer warm, tropical conditions, they also perform well in cooler temperate climates. They show incredible resilience to strong winds, too, but ensure you don’t leave them exposed to a storm or hurricane!
Prepare your soil with high-grade fertilizer before you transplant your Purple Haze feminized seeds outside. Purple Haze weed plants won’t need too much space as they only grow between 3ft–4ft high. However, you can top them early to control their height if you plan on stealth growing.
You do need to check your Purple Haze regularly outdoors from unwanted pests. Using a plant protectant formula will help shield your marijuana crops from these pesky critters.
As your Purple Haze feminized cannabis plants grow, you’ll marvel at the colors. First, the green leaves will start showing beautiful shades of purple.
Then, as they flower within 8–10 weeks, the buds will present themselves in striking hues of purple and blue.
You may find it hard to harvest Purple Haze in mid-October. However, you shouldn’t leave it later, as late fall frosts may damage the weed plants. If you grow Purple Haze successfully, you’ll enjoy yields of up to 24 oz. per marijuana plant outdoors.
Purple Haze feminized seeds are also a treat to cultivate inside your property. They perform remarkably well in an indoor hydroponic setup. You can combine this growing technique with a ScrOG setup to increase your Purple Haze yields.
You can top and prune the marijuana plants to help maintain their bushy structure. As they stretch upwards, you may need to give their branches some help to support their beautiful large colas.
Purple Haze feminized cannabis plants grow very fast and will flower as early as seven weeks indoors. The sweet berry and earthy smells will delight you as they fill your grow room.
You can also lower the temperature indoors if you wish to promote its famous purple colors. At harvest time, Purple Haze will reward you with yields of up to 21 oz. per sq meter indoors.
What are the Purple Haze feminized strain genetics?
Purple Haze feminized is a popular sativa-dominant marijuana hybrid that’s been around for quite a while. The sativa and indica ratio can vary, but the average Purple Haze feminized seeds are 70% sativa and 30% indica.
There’s some uncertainty and dispute regarding the origins of Purple Haze. The exact genetics were unclear, but the cannabis community unanimously agrees that two sativa-dominant weed strains are the parents. We believe the creators of Purple Haze crossed Purple Thai with Haze to breed this magnificent marijuana strain.
Wellness and Purple Haze feminized seeds
Patients have been buying Purple Haze feminized seeds for years for medicinal purposes. The marijuana strain helps a variety of ailments and promotes wellbeing and happiness.
If marijuana is legal in your state, you may find Purple Haze in medicinal dispensaries in your district. If you can’t commute to a weed establishment, you can buy Purple Haze from online seed banks like here at Homegrown.
– Social skills: Not everyone is a social butterfly. Purple Haze will help you emerge from your shell and converse at ease with friends and family.
– Uplifting feelings: If you find grey clouds hanging over your head, Purple Haze will blow them away in a single puff. You’ll feel instantly uplifted and full of optimism.
– Happiness and joy: Sometimes, people and items in your environment may fail to put a smile on your face. Purple Haze will turn your frown upside down as you laugh and giggle in happiness.
– Sustained Focus: Purple Haze feminized seeds can help improve your concentration if you have trouble focusing on specific tedious tasks.
– Energy boost: Purple Haze will give you a temporary burst of energy to stop you from dragging your feet on the ground. It’s perfect if you find yourself struggling with daytime fatigue.
Not only do Purple Haze’s strong sativa qualities promote cerebral wellbeing, but it helps body ailments too. Medicinal marijuana patients use the weed strain to help ease muscle pains and inflammation. It can also provide relief from migraines and arthritis.
As always, too much of anything can be a bad thing. If you consume or smoke Purple Haze in excess, you may experience some adverse effects. It could cause panic or paranoia, especially if users are sensitive to high THC levels. Use Purple Haze in moderation if you wish to benefit from the medicinal effects.
Disclaimer: This medical marijuana is not advice and should not be treated as such. Please seek professional medical advice.
Purple Haze feminized seeds: Frequently asked questions
Where can I get free Purple Haze feminized seeds?
If you’re looking to source some free Purple Haze feminized seeds, why not check out our BOGO page? We update our offers frequently and have some incredible deals on weed seeds. So visit our BOGO page, and you may see excellent value on our feminized Purple Haze seeds in the future.
Can a beginner grow Purple Haze feminized seeds?
Yes, Purple Haze feminized seeds are beginner-friendly and easy to grow. They are highly resilient to most diseases and molds, and they don’t need much TLC to transform into beautiful marijuana plants. Sativas are usually hard to grow, but beginner cultivators will love growing Purple Haze feminized.
What is the Purple Haze feminized flower time?
Purple Haze feminized plants usually blossom nine weeks after germination. The average flowering time can be anywhere between 8–10 weeks. You may find flowering times may be slightly quicker when you cultivate Purple Haze indoors.
How long do Purple Haze feminized seeds take to germinate?
It can take between 1–5 days to germinate your weed seeds, providing you use a solid technique. However, Purple Haze feminized seeds can produce healthy tap roots in about three days. Follow our germination guide to achieve better results and success with your cannabis seeds.
How long does it take for Purple Haze feminized seeds from seed to harvest?
Once you’ve germinated your Homegrown seeds, you may wonder how long it takes until you have your Purple Haze stash. Purple Haze feminized plants grow pretty fast, and they flower on average between 8–10 weeks. So you’ll enjoy a healthy harvest between 13–15 weeks after you first popped your tiny cannabis seeds.
Grow medium: hydro or soil?
Purple Haze feminized seeds will grow very well in both soil and hydro mediums. If you’re growing Purple Haze indoors, your weed crops will thrive in a hydroponic setup while using a ScrOG cultivation technique. Outdoors, your cannabis plants start reaching for the sky when they’re nice and snug in nutrient-rich soil.
What is the average Purple Haze feminized height?
Purple Haze feminized marijuana plants don’t grow as tall as some sativa weed strains. The average height of Purple Haze feminized crops is between 3ft–4ft. You can top your weed plants indoors to shorten them if you require more space in your grow room.
Where can I find pictures of Purple Haze feminized marijuana?
Purple Haze is easily one of the most beautiful colored marijuana strains of all time, and you’ll find many pictures on Google Images. You can also check out our Homegrown Forum for Purple Haze feminized images and grow information. Finally, if you’re growing your purple plants, you can join our Homegrown Diaries and share your pictures.
What are the other variants of Purple Haze feminized?
Purple Haze feminized seeds are of legendary status in the cannabis universe. But they aren’t the only marijuana seeds you can buy to get lost in a Purple Haze of smoke.
– Purple Haze regular seeds: Would you like the full experience of growing Purple Haze in the 60s, without genetics? If you’re a nostalgic weed lover longing to relive the glory days, you’ll love these regular seeds.
– Purple Haze autoflower seeds: As if Purple Haze isn’t easy enough to grow, you should check out the autoflower seeds. They are shorter in stature, have quicker flowering times, and are perfect for indoor growing.
Where is the best place to buy Purple Haze feminized seeds in the USA?
You don’t have to look very far to find the best feminized Purple Haze seeds for sale in the USA. Here at Homegrown, we pride ourselves on delivering high-quality marijuana seeds to our customers.
With our fast shipping and discreet packaging, we’ll deliver your Purple Haze cannabis seeds to your doorstep. Check out our glowing reviews from some of our customers and discover why you should buy from us!
Are there any other names for Purple Haze feminized?
Sometimes Purple Haze is referred to as Purple Haze No.1 or Original Purple Haze. But it barely goes by any other title as its name is its claim to fame. So once you hear the name Purple Haze, you know exactly what it is!
Join Homegrown Forum and share your stories! Post your Purple Haze feminized pics and any Purple Haze feminized seed grow reports you may have. We can’t get enough of Purple Haze feminized images. Those crystals drive us wild!
If you want to stock buy bulk Purple Haze feminized seeds, please head to our wholesale page for amazing bulk buy discounts. Available to all verified customers. Our Purple Haze feminized seeds for sale are the same for normal and commercial customers.
Best Purple Cannabis Seeds
Purple weed is perhaps one of the most impressive and sought-after cannabis plant types. All of the purple cannabis seeds in this collection have one thing in common: heavy yields of brightly colored buds ranging from purple to green to blue. If you like cannabis strains with a little aesthetic appeal, you can easily pick a new favorite purple weed seed from the list below!
Purple Weed Strains: As Gorgeous as It Gets
Not only are the purple marijuana seeds in this collection of high quality, but they also have a wide range of genetic lineages and are available in many forms: regular, feminized, and autoflowering. Purple Sativa or purple Indica seeds? Check and check! If you’re a fan of purple weed strains, look no further – this list has it all.
Benefits of Purple Marijuana
The main advantage of purple marijuana over other varieties is that it pleases not only the body and soul, but also the eye. You must agree that beauty is an asset in itself, especially for commercial growers, who can charge extra for the crazy bag appeal of some super purple weed.
More than that, purple weed strains are usually also more resilient to stress and low temperatures. The reason is their high concentration of anthocyanins. This element is what gives purple cannabis plants their eye-catching color.
Anthocyanins also have a pronounced antioxidant effect, with increased anti-inflammatory, analgesic, and neuroprotective effects. This explains why purple strains’ seeds have become increasingly popular among medicinal users as well.
Purple Strains’ Seeds: How Strong is the Bud?
The bright coloring of purple weed alone does not affect the cannabinoid profile of the plant. Rather, it speaks to the fact that the parents of the purple cannabis variety come from a region with a rather harsh and changeable climate, where they were forced to produce potent resin in order to withstand strong winds, excessive sunlight, parasite attacks, and dramatic temperature fluctuations. Consequently, varieties originally grown in areas where the climate is harsh have a very strong effect. Just think of some pure Indica landraces, or hybrids based on them, to get an idea of just how potent purple marijuana seeds can be!
Most of the varieties in this collection have a THC content of over 20%, with top purple weed strains containing as much as 25% or even 30% THC in their resin! Green or purple cannabis seeds, these levels are insane! But even if you find a lower THC content in some of these marijuana seeds, don’t jump to conclusions. Plants grown from so-called purple seeds are known for their high levels of terpenes, elevating any smoking experience and making the effects unique and complex.
A Versatile Family with Powerhouse Strains
Purple weed seeds spoil marijuana growers with choice, both in terms of their characteristics as well as notable genetics. Here are some examples you could start exploring purple bud seeds with:
- Purple Punch is a feminized purple Indica seed from Barney’s Farm that yields as much as 700 g/m 2 (2.3oz/ft 2 ) indoors, or even more, 2kg (4.4lbs) per plant outdoors, after a relatively short 9 weeks of flower.
- Grandmommy Purple from Herbies Seeds is the fruit of our cooperation with the industry’s best breeders. It has the distinctive grape flavor you expect from purp seed, as well as a mind-blowing 30% THC content.
Both strains have excellent attributes, and toward the end of the flowering stage, their colors transform into varying degrees of purple. Moreover, you can always find a selection of Purple Kush seeds from different breeders in this collection, as well as Purple Skunk seeds known for their euphoric effects and flavors that blend sweet and savory. Basically, whatever cannabis your heart craves, whatever effects you’re looking for, you can find them here in gorgeous purple!
Growing Tip for Cultivating Purple Bud Seeds
Okay, so you’ve already found some great purple weed seeds for sale. Now it would really help to know how to make the purple hues of your cannabis as intense as possible. Logically enough, to do this, a grower needs to enhance the plant’s production of anthocyanins.
As we’ve already mentioned, these are produced in response to external stresses. You can, for example, provide a noticeable fluctuation between day and night temperatures a couple of weeks prior to harvest. During daylight hours, keep the thermometer at 24-27C (75-81F), and at night, lower it to 18-20C (64-68F). The most important thing is not to go lower than this – too drastic of a temperature shift can lead to excessive stress and problems with the plant.
Purple Seeds for Sale at Herbies
Herbies offers a great selection of purp seeds for sale, all from reputable seedbanks only. Browse through the purple seeds in this collection, order your favorites, and enjoy all the benefits of ordering from us. Besides the purple weed seeds you order, you’ll also receive one or more free seeds depending on the size of your purchase. If you wish, they’ll all be delivered with our free stealth shipping option – no one is going to know what’s inside the package you’re receiving!
Purple weed has caught our attention since we first saw it, that happened to all of us. The strains that acquire shades of dark color can be for genetic or environmental reasons, or both at the same time. In this section we are going to compile the best purple cannabis strains in the world, both regular and feminized photodependent, autoflowering and rich in CBD. Do you want to take a look at them? Keep reading.
Who hasn’t heard of Purple Haze? And Purple Kush? Because purple cannabis strains have always been trendy, a color that is synonymous with quality and exclusivity. Within the Purple Kush genetics you can choose from many seed formats, landraces, regular, feminized, autoflowering and with high levels of CBD. I know it’s not easy to choose, since everybody doesn’t know these plants in depth, but don’t worry, this section is precisely for that, to see the differences between one and the other so you can choose in the best way, so take a good look.
Purple landrace plant seeds
Marijuana plants with purple flowers and leaves have always been there, since among the pure or landrace varieties there are a few. If you are a true puritan, preferring the pure genetic and the purple weed, here is a list of some of the best ones:
- Pakistan Chitral Kush: The best-selling pure purple strain nowadays. Very easy to cultivate, it is used to arid lands and little irrigation, so it is very strong. Recommended for inexperienced people because of its strength, to puritans because of its genetics, and to lovers of crosses because of its value for breeding. The effect of Mexican strains is unique, euphoric, joyful, motivational, antidepressant. In other words, a weed to enjoy good times with friends, to party, to laugh, etc. The taste is very pleasant, it is fast and its production is above the average of pure sativas. Another pure sativa, but this one is equatorial, that is to say, of those of effect without roof, stimulating, physically active, inspiring, and very psychoactive. As a breeding tool, it is a rough diamond, which has not been used practically to produce modern hybrids. The plants from Morocco can be considered hybrids, since they descend from the sativas but really behave like indicas. Like those from Pakistan or Afghanistan, Moroccans handle stress very well, making them ideal for beginners in growing.
Purple indica genetics in regular seed
If you prefer regular seeds, and you are thinking of cultivating purple cannabis plants, you are in luck my friend, because I have prepared a few commercial strains that are still offered in regular format, and stand out for their purple tones.
: A classic in the Dutch Passion catalogue, and one of the first 100% purple stable seeds on the Dutch market. It has Afghan blood, so it usually offers great yields without much care. If you want a plant of simple culture and high production, here it is. : It is probably the most famous colorful cannabis genetics in the world. In its DNA there are Thai and Mexican genes, so it is not entirely indica, but mostly it is, especially in the effect and its appearance. This plant must be cultivated at least once in a lifetime. : Crossing of Indicas created by Cannabiogen almost 20 years ago now. It is one of the few commercial varieties containing genetics from Morocco. The ease of cultivation, the relaxing effect, its great taste and good production are two of its best qualities. : This plant has everything you could ask for, fast, tasty, hard, and above all beautiful, a beauty. One of the muses of the great Subcool, sadly disappeared recently, so if you want to try this American jewel before they take it away you can book it now.
Regular purple sativa varieties
They are a rare occurrence within marijuana strains, but there are also commercial sativa genetics seeds, intense colors, and regular format. Below you can see 4 of the best examples in this category:
- Purple Bud: This Seedsman plant is supposedly related to the mythical California Purps, so you can imagine the quality of its genes. Very striking buds, with a great contrast between the dark flowers and the big white and shiny resin. : To date, the pure variety with the highest THC percentage found is Malawi. ACE Seeds’ breeders crossed it with another legendary and powerful sativa, the Purple Haze, and now you can test the results with these extraordinary regular seeds.
- Purple Apollo: Apollo 13 is a mythical genetics very difficult to find in the original version. But luckily Subcool used it to create many new crosses, they were even able to market the purple version of Apollo 13, with its best qualities, but in purple. : A THC bomb as its name says, too powerful perhaps, one of those that need more experience for its use than for growing. These seeds are also the fusion of 2 very productive plants, Big Bud and Pure Power Plant, a South African sativa.
Feminized purple indica weed seeds
If you’ve only been growing for a short time, have little room to grow, or just want to put in the right seeds, choose the feminized ones. With the females you won’t have to remove males, so you’ll only spend what you need. In this section you can see the best purple feminized seeds in the market.
: You will see it in the best clinics in the USA and Canada, because Purple Kush is synonymous with elite weed. Now you can also grow it with the best quality/price ratio on the market, thanks to the feminized version of PEV Bank Seeds.
- Purple Queen: Incredible combination of Indicas created by Royal Queen Seeds, Hindu Kush x Purple Afghan. Another special strain for inexperienced growers, because it can withstand anything. To some extent of course, don’t go peeing in the pot.
- Ayahuasca Purple: 100% indica, purple and feminized, but also productive and super fast, and why not say it, surprisingly original, because Barney’s has us used to more commercial varieties. Try this different weed and boast of exclusivity. : It is parental to Grandaddy Purple, who in turn is parental to current monsters like Purple Punch or Girl Scout Cookies among others. Dinafem brings it to us in a feminized version, so you no longer have any excuse not to cultivate this intense purple indica genetic line.
Purple sativa strains in a feminized version
Do you prefer sativas and you want it to be feminized and purple? Don’t be afraid, there’s everything from sativa hybrids to pure sativas. Here below I leave you a few marijuana strains that meet those requirements.
Predominantly sativa hybrid, huge potency, attractiveness, only suitable for alien level users. But it is not good only for its effect, it produces really well, both flowers and resin, its purple appearance is hypnotic, and the taste will hook you. Undoubtedly the most famous purple cannabis genetics, especially for the song of Jimmy Hendrix, but also for its outstanding quality. Very cerebral effect, dense smoke like few others, sweet taste, incense and full of nuances, and this version adapted to indoor cultivation. A variety like Moby Dick had to have its purple version, but not just any old one, it has to have the same qualities that made the great white whale of Dinafem famous, but with purple tones, and here it is.
- Purple Paro Valley: You didn’t know any cannabis plants from Bhutan, did you? Well, this is Purple Paro Valley, from the valley that gives it its name. A plant with a very sweet taste, more than acceptable production, and impressive purple colors.
Best Purple autoflowering varieties
Autoflowering strains are among the best-selling marijuana seeds, because you can grow them anywhere and practically anytime. Also, they are the easiest to grow, go unnoticed, and in this case have the most striking colors you can imagine.
- Blueberry Auto: The Blueberry auto variety can acquire colors during its flowering and maturation ranging from red to black through virtually all shades of blue, and of course, purple as well. Fruity and earthy flavor, great yield of buds and high resistance. One of the first autoflowering females with dark tones. Created by Pyramid seeds, it is a quite compact and discreet plant, which develops very fast, and in flowering it gives off a deep sweet and fruity aroma, you will like it. Automatic version of one of the varieties of the moment. It seems that the team at Barney’s Farm has done a great job, because the Purple Punch Auto seems to have inherited the most remarkable traits of the original plant.
- Buddha Purple Kush Auto: Great work by Buddha Seeds with the Pakistan Chitral Kush to make it autoflowering maintaining its poise, aroma, effect, and its intense colors. From this line all the red line by sweet seeds came out, so you can get an idea of its importance.
CBD-rich and purple varieties
Over the past few years we’ve seen many cannabidiol-rich strains come on the market. However, there are still not many strains with high levels of CBD, but if this is what you are looking for don’t worry, here you can see some of them:
The most extensive, expensive and laborious breeding work that the Dinafem seed bank has done to date. More than 500 duly labelled plant analyses were required to stabilise this purple, tasty, medicinal and very resinous strain.
- Purplediol Auto CBD: Must be the pinnacle of cannabis breeding, as this genetics is 100% stable throughout, feminized, autoflowering, rich in CBD, purple. Another great creation of Elite Seeds, a seed bank expert in minority cannabinoids. Dinafem specialized in feminized varieties with high CBD values. Now it is also obtaining seeds of plants which produce very little THC, and among these the Dinamed Kush CBD Auto stands out for its tonalities and its Kush taste. Royal Queen Seeds also presented its own autoflowering purple and rich in cannabidiol seeds. These are special seeds for novice growers who want medical purple cannabis, as they are really easy to grow and will get good results.
Curious facts about Purple cannabis
The color purple, red, blue, violet, etc. is due to the anthocyanins, which are water-soluble pigments belonging to the flavonoid group. The plant produces them for different reasons, the most common being cold, since anthocyanins protect plants against frost.
In the varieties that come out green and others of dark tones, the green phenotype is usually more powerful, but the dark one is usually tastier, and this can be related to the previous point, since the flavonoids are also responsible for the aroma and flavor.
In the ’60s and ’70s, purple weed was in high demand and was very well priced. Back then it was a peculiarity and the dark colors in cannabis buds were synonymous with exclusivity. Now there are many varieties available, but it is still highly valued, so choose well and enjoy your purple smoke.
Purple marijuana seeds for sale
These are just a few suggestions for different versions of purple cannabis plants. But in Pevgrow you’ll find whatever you’re looking for, and at the best price on the market, so don’t wait any longer and take whatever you want.
Leave us your opinion or ask us any questions you have about this category and participate in the draw!
Among all of you who comment or send us your questions there will be a bimonthly draw for a 50 euros voucher to buy in Pevgrow. What are you waiting for? Write now and participate!