The best part is, you don’t even have to leave your house to get your hands on these premium seeds! You can easily order and pay online, and your marijuana seeds will be delivered directly to your doorsteps shortly after your payment is confirmed. For the utmost convenience, we offer multiple ways of payment such as BitCoin, Zelle, and a check. The privacy of your personal information will forever remain at the top of our priority list. The only information we ask for is your name, shipping address, and your method of payment. You may not need to disclose your card info if you pay by Zelle or BitCoin.
Pacific Seed Bank is the perfect place to buy marijuana seeds in Texas. Whether you know exactly the strain you want, or you’re curious about the options that are out there, we know we’ll have something for you in our selection of over 100 marijuana seed strains.
We’ve fully stocked our online catalog with the very best marijuana seeds for sale online today, including all of your favorite Indica, Sativa, and hybrid strains, as well as over 50 different varieties of high content CBD seeds. Marijuana seeds that are high in CBD are often preferred by medical marijuana patients as well as those seeking a strain for daytime use. Order your marijuana seeds online today using our secure server, and we’ll provide a fast and discreet delivery right to your door.
Order Seeds Online
Although the United States is actually one of the world’s most progressive countries in terms of marijuana legalization, the herb remains federally illegal . As long as this remains the case, users face all manner of complications.
It is possible to buy seeds from stores but only if they are ‘used’ as luxury bird food or fishing bait additives. Back in February 2015, one month after weed legalization went into effect in Washington D.C., the D.C. Cannabis Campaign organized a ‘seed sharing’ event in the country’s capital. As part of the new law, anyone aged 21+ who attended the event was legally allowed to receive an ounce of seeds. Unfortunately, in the years since, the laws surrounding purchasing marijuana seeds online in the U.S. remain as clear as mud.
Inhabitants of the USA have to deal with other regulations. According to federal law, weed seeds are banned in all states, but because several states such as Michigan, Oklahoma, Vermont, Alaska, California, Maine, Massachusetts, Nevada, Oregon and Columbia now allow medical marijuana (and weed for recreational use) the rules for purchasing seeds are adjusted.
Is it possible to buy cannabis seeds online in Mexico legally?
- Germany: As seeds don’t fall under the German Narcotics Act, they are technically legal to purchase. However, Germany has prohibited the sale of cannabis seeds across the nation, the only EU member state to have done so. As Germany is subject to the EU’s free movement of goods, having seeds sent to Germany is fine.
- United Kingdom: At present, the UK allows for the purchase, sale, or trade of cannabis seeds whether you purchase them domestically or from another European nation. American buyers tend to use UK sellers such as Seedsman, who have been selling seeds globally since 2003. However, we’re not sure what will happen once the UK has left the EU. By the way, UK residents are not allowed to germinate cannabis seeds .
- Netherlands: It is shocking to learn that despite the nation’s relaxed attitude towards marijuana, it is still illegal! However, you should have no issue purchasing cannabis seeds from a Dutch-based seed company. Companies such as Nirvana, MSNL Seeds, and Amsterdam Marijuana Seeds also enjoy good reputations.
- France: Cannabis seeds are legal as long as they are not used for growing. However, you will struggle to find any reputable French cannabis seed dealer.
- Spain: Spain has a similarly lenient policy as the UK. Res >
For non-medicinal users, cannabis seeds are therefore illegal. Nevertheless, there are dispensaries that are currently selling seeds. In addition, most Australians are buying cannabis seeds via online web shops.
As well as allowing people to use weed, an increasing number of states are relaxing restrictions on growing it at home . To do so, you’ll need seeds, but this is where it gets complicated for American residents in particular. Even if you live in California, where it is legal to grow weed at home, and purchase seeds from a California-based seed bank, your package can STILL be confiscated.
Elsewhere, it can be a matter of pot luck (pun intended). First and foremost, we can only recommend online seed purchases if you live in a state where growing marijuana at home is legal. If your package gets intercepted, it is unlikely that you’ll face legal consequences , although the complicated nature of the laws means we can’t provide a 100% guarantee on that.