There are so many different types of CBD brands to choose from that it can feel impossible to know if the oil you're interested in is of the best quality. Looking to enjoy a bottle of CBD oil in sunny Los Angeles? Our post reveals LA's top CBD oil vendors and their offerings so you can make an educated CBD purchase. Whether it's for pain, anxiety, or PTSD, CBD oil is not difficult to find here. A Los Angeles and West Hollywood based CBD boutique and online CBD store. At Heal With Nature – Pure CBD, we curate our CBD stores with the highest quality, organic pure CBD products to provide direct access to best CBD inventory on market.
Best CBD Oil in Los Angeles: Top 5 CBD Brands
Finding the right natural supplements while living in a big city can be frustrating and confusing with so many options out there. And when it comes to CBD, it’s imperative that you get a product that’s clean, potent, and highly effective. Read on below to see our picks for the best CBD oil in LA.
Los Angeles is bustling with unique shops and vendors, and CBD products are no exception. In fact, there are so many different types of CBD brands to choose from that it can feel almost impossible to know if the oil you’re interested in is of the best quality. Sadly, there are a lot of brands out there that cut corners and that offer low-quality, ineffective CBD oils that can be potentially hazardous to your health.
When it comes to choosing a reputable CBD oil, research is key. But let’s face it, even research can get overwhelming if you aren’t sure where to begin. The good news is that we’ve taken a lot of the guesswork out of finding a high-quality, top-rated CBD oil with our guide to the Best CBD Oil in LA.
Is CBD Legal in LA?
This is a common question that many people who are new to CBD have. In order to see if CBD oil is legal in Los Angeles, we first need to go back a little bit and discuss legislation. The 2014 Farm Bill, properly known as The Agricultural Act of 2014 , boosted the hemp industry because this pilot program essentially legalized the core cultivation processes of hemp. Put simply, this legislation allowed everyone within the hemp industry to grow the plant in new and innovative ways.
Four years later, both the US House and Senate passed the new 2018 Farm Act , which congressionally took hemp off of the Schedule 1 Controlled Substances list. Hemp is formally defined as a cannabis plant that contains less than 0.3% THC, or tetrahydrocannabinol. For those who may not know, THC is the compound within the cannabis plant that is responsible for creating that euphoric “high” feeling.
From a federal standpoint, CBD is legal to grow and purchase throughout the United States of America. Therefore, CBD products can legally be bought and consumed in every US state as long as the hemp used to create the product was grown and cultivated according to the 2018 Farm Act. There may, however, be different laws on the books at the state level.
In California, CBD that comes from cannabis is regulated within the state as a cannabis product, and therefore is subject to marijuana laws. It is legal, however, to purchase and consume CBD oil and products that have been sourced from hemp.
What is CBD Oil?
CBD oil, or cannabidiol, is a holistic and natural supplement that many use to help boost their overall health and wellness. CBD is but one of the over 100 chemical compounds found within the cannabis plant. As stated before, another main compound of the cannabis plant is THC. And while THC is psychoactive, CBD is not.
CBD oil is crafted by extracting CBD out of the cannabis plant and then adding a carrier oil such as coconut oil or hemp seed oil into it to dilute it. By law, all CBD oil must contain less than 0.3% THC in it in order for it to be legally sold and purchased within the United States. To clear up any confusion, all cannabis plants that contain less than 0.3% THC in them are also referred to as hemp plants. Plants that contain over that amount are called marijuana plants.
CBD oil can come in three main types: full-spectrum, broad spectrum, and CBD isolate. Full-spectrum CBD products contain all of the compounds, terpenes, vitamins, minerals, and phytonutrients within the hemp plant. Broad spectrum oils have the same content as full-spectrum oils, but do not contain any THC. Lastly, CBD isolate products are just as the name suggests — they contain only CBD, as all of the other elements are filtered out.
There are benefits to all three oil varieties, however, it appears that full-spectrum oils have the added benefit of the entourage effect associated with them. In the entourage effect, various compounds work to boost each other’s benefits while suppressing unwanted side effects . For example, CBD works to remove any psychoactive effects of THC while also amplifying the compound’s calming, anti-nausea, and appetite stimulating properties. Moreover, full-spectrum oils tend to be very popular among those who regularly take CBD because the oils have more components and beneficial nutrients of the hemp plant in them.
How We Chose Our Best CBD Oil Brands
When we began examining various CBD brands, we knew that we first needed to start our research with a comprehensive list. After we came up with a group of reputable brands that we wanted to research, we next crafted a set of specific guidelines and criteria that we wanted to follow in narrowing down the brands. As we looked at different brands, our main goal was to find our readers the best quality, cleanest, and most effective CBD oil.
In doing so, we also took into account:
- How long the brand has been in business for
- CBD oil ingredients
- Verified customer reviews
- If an independent third-party laboratory was used to test all products
- Are lab results easy for customers to find
- Location of the brand’s hemp source
- The words and publications of industry experts and CBD journalists
- The overall quality and purity of the CBD oil
- Brand reputation
- Product price
In looking at all of our criteria, you can correctly assume that our list became extremely long and unmanageable. In light of that, we decided to further whittle down our list until we were left with the five top-rated brands that are below.
CBD Oil for Sale: Best CBD Brands in LA
#1 FAB CBD
FAB CBD continues to push the envelope when it comes to product design and development. Since 2017, the brand has been on a mission to create the best CBD and nutritional products in order to support the active, healthy lifestyles of its customers.
The team at FAB CBD has been in the health and wellness industry for a great number of years. Therefore, they understand what needs to be done to create the best, most pure CBD oils in today’s market. FAB CBD is continuously praised by both customers and industry experts alike for its products as well as its amazing customer service.
To that end, the team at FAB CBD strongly believes in and encourages transparency. As such, all tests results by independent laboratory, ProVerde Labs, can be easily found on the brand’s website.
Customers can select FAB CBD’s full-spectrum oils in strengths of 300mg, 600mg, 1200mg, and 2400mg. The oils also come in delicious natural flavors of vanilla, mint, berry, citrus, and natural.
How to Select the Best CBD Oil for Your Needs
Before choosing a CBD oil, it’s best to take the time to consider some of the information below:
- Hemp Source — FAB CBD sources its organic hemp from Colorado. The brand also uses state-of-the-art harvesting and cloning equipment as well as the industry-preferred, clean Co2 extraction process to ensure that all of its extracts are pure and potent. Because the brand uses a clean extraction method, it’s oils are chemical-and pesticide-free.
- Reputation — FAB CBD has an excellent reputation for crafting clean, high-quality, potent products and for having a strong, caring customer service department. The brand is also widely known and recognized for its transparency.
- Price — FAB CBD’s products are affordable and are priced accordingly. When it comes to purchasing top-quality CBD products, the saying, “you get what you pay for,” definitely applies. Be wary of cheaper oils that can potentially be unclean and contain dangerous chemicals and pesticides in them.
- Effectiveness — Each bottle of FAB CBD’s full-spectrum oils comes in strengths of 300mg, 600mg, 1200mg and 2400mg. So, depending on what you are taking the CBD oil for, you have a variety of effective strengths to choose from.
- Our Thoughts and Conclusions — FAB CBD has an excellent reputation for being a brand that crafts high-quality, pure, potent CBD products in a transparent manner. Moreover, the brand offers regular coupon codes and has a 30-day money-back guarantee on all of its products.
CBDPure was first founded in 2016 with a mission to make high-quality CBD products available to the public. The brand also champions transparency and makes its third-party independent lab results easy for its customers to find. CBDPure has a 90-day money-back guarantee as well.
The brand is committed to purity and creating the purest CBD products possible. To that end, the brand’s CBD oils only contain pure, high-potency cannabidiol and natural hemp oil as a base. All of CBDPure’s products are full-spectrum and organic.
- Hemp Source — CBDPure sources its organic hemp from Colorado. The brand only uses organically-raised hemp plants, and after harvest, the crop is tested for chemicals and heavy metals. The brand also uses the clean Co2 extraction process to obtain all of its extracts.
- Reputation — Like FAB CBD, CBDPure also has a strong reputation for stringent harvesting and extraction processes when it comes to its products. The brand also is known for having a dedicated team that ensures all of the products are natural, clean, and high-quality.
- Price — CBDPure’s prices run accordingly with the prices of other reputable brands on the market.
- Effectiveness — CBDPure offers full-spectrum oils in different strengths including 300mg, 600mg, and 1000mg. They do not, however, offer any flavored oils. Regular customers say that the brand’s oils are effective.
- Our Thoughts and Conclusions — CBDPure puts forth a strong effort in being transparent and in making CBD oils that are clean, potent, and effective. The brand also encourages customers to try its products by offering a money-back guarantee.
Medterra was started by a group of passionate CBD-loving individuals. The brand also believes that CBD should be available and affordable to everyone. Medterra’s goal is to deliver quality CBD products at affordable prices.
The brand is involved with every aspect of the business from seed to sale. Like the other two brands on our list, Medterral also believes in transparency, and also uses an independent third-party lab to test all of its products for consistency and quality.
- Hemp Source — Medterra sources all of its industrial hemp from Kentucky. In fact, the brand states on its website that all of its hemp is grown and extracted in accordance with the strict guidelines of the Kentucky Department of Agriculture. The brand is also in a partnership with the Hemp Pilot Research Program.
- Reputation — Medterra has a solid reputation for producing quality products in a very transparent manner. The brand has a team of experts and partners that dedicate their lives to industrial farming methodologies, food-grade compound extraction, vegetable genetics, and quality control, among others.
- Price — Medterra’s prices run similar to the other brands on our list. Though they don’t specifically say if the oil is full-spectrum, broad spectrum, or CBD isolate, the brand does state that its oils are guaranteed THC free. Medterra’s CBD oils come in 500mg, 1000mg, and 3000mg.
- Effectiveness — Medterra’s CBD oils come in an array of strengths and flavors. The brand also uses the Co2 extraction process to obtain all of its extracts. Medterra’s oils are clean, potent, and effective.
- Our Thoughts and Conclusions — Everyone at Medterra works to ensure that all of the brand’s products are clean, effective, and high-quality. The fact that the brand is highly transparent is another plus on our list.
CBDistillery was founded in 2016 by a group of Colorado natives who wanted people to have access to high-quality, fairly priced, US grown, hemp-derived CBD products. The brand not only focuses on crafting top-notch CBD products, it also spends valuable time and resources on education.
The brand boasts on its website that it has over 2 million satisfied customers who share their stories and testimonials. According to CBDistillery, there are over 26,000 verified reviews and testimonials on its website from passionate customers who have had success with regular supplementation of CBD.
- Hemp Source — CBDistillery sources its hemp from Colorado and Kentucky. The brand also uses the industry-preferred Co2 extraction process to obtain its extracts. CBDistillery also follows strict guidelines set up by the FDA. CBDistillery is also certified by the US Hemp Authority.
- Reputation — CBDistillery has a strong reputation for being highly transparent with its customers. The brand uses a third-party lab to regularly test all of its products for quality and consistency. All of the test results can be found by scanning the QR code on any product that is purchased. CBDistillery has also created a movement with its customers using the hashtag #CBDMOVEMENT where customers can tell their CBD experiences and success stories.
- Price — All products tend to run a touch on the expensive side, however, any reputable brand that uses proper techniques and clean extraction processes to craft its products will tend to run a little higher than less reputable brands that cut corners to produce dangerous inferior CBD products.
- Effectiveness — According to verified customer reviews, customers feel that CBDistillery’s products are absolutely effective.
- Our Thoughts and Conclusions — CBDistillery works hard to have excellent customer service and high-quality products. The brand goes through the proper methods and lengths to make sure that all of its products are clean, effective, potent, and affordable.
#5 NuLeaf Naturals
According to the brand’s website, NuLeaf Naturals is one of America’s top pioneering hemp companies. The brand was founded by a group of plant medicine lovers with a vision to make cutting-edge cannabinoid wellness products that promote a healthy body and mind.
NuLeaf Naturals was founded in 2014. Since then, the brand has been committed to crafting high-quality, pure, and potent cannabinoid products. All of the products are full-spectrum and are free of additives, pesticides, and harmful chemicals. NuLeaf Naturals’mission is to create the kind of products that they would share with friends and family.
- Hemp Source — NuLeaf Naturals has an advanced cultivation program that allows the brand to continue the enhancement of its natural genetics while ensuring that all products are safe, regulated, and potent. All of the brand’s organic hemp is grown in Colorado with Rocky Mountain water and is harvested at its peak. NuLeaf Naturals is involved in the production of all products from seed to sale.
- Reputation — NuLeaf Naturals has a solid reputation among its regular customer base.
- Price — NuLeaf Naturals offers many varieties of CBD oils in an array of strengths. However, the prices are somewhat steep. In fact, they are quite a bit steeper than the top four brands that we profiled in this guide.
- Effectiveness — There are many variations of oils that the brand offers including CBD, Delta8 THC, CBG, and CBD in varying strengths and sizes. Therefore, customers are able to select from a line of effective oils.
- Our Thoughts and Conclusions — Even though it’s great that NuLeaf Naturals offers different varieties of oils, the prices can be somewhat prohibitive if money is an issue. The brand does strive, however, to push the envelope when it comes to CBD oil offerings.
Where to Buy CBD Oil
Typically, you can purchase CBD oil from just about anywhere. However, today, more people are opting to purchase CBD oil online rather than visit a physical brick and mortar location. One big plus for purchasing CBD oil online is that you can take your time and thoroughly research the brands before you purchase any CBD oil from them.
All of the information about the brand and its products are right there online for you to read and take notes on. Additionally, third-party lab results are also found on many brands’ websites. Any and all information that you need is right at your fingertips. This might not be the case if you stop into a storefront to purchase CBD oil. To learn more about how to buy CBD oil online legally, click here .
If you are looking to purchase CBD oil online and are in Los Angeles, consider purchasing from one of our top brands listed in this article. Not only are they reputable and highly regarded both by customers and those in the CBD oil industry, they’re also transparent, utilize a third-party independent lab to test products for consistency and quality, and sell high-quality, potent, clean, and effective CBD oils.
What Other CBD Products Can I Buy?
When it comes to CBD products, the possibilities are virtually endless. These days, many brands sell so much more than CBD oils. A lot of reputable brands also sell CBD gummies, CBD salves, topical creams, edibles, bath bombs, capsules, and even CBD-infused drinks.
Some people simply are not able to take CBD oil. In light of that, there are other products that can be just as effective. For example, FAB CBD also offers “Anytime” CBD Chews, “Nighttime” PM Chews, Topical CBD Cream, CBD Salve, CBD Calm & Cool Dog Treats, and even a line of CBD-Free Green Superfoods.
Just as with CBD oils, there are also advantages that other products offer that others do not. Creams and salves, for example, are great for muscle aches and pains, while oils and gummies are better for more internal issues. The product you choose to purchase largely depends on your needs, what you are trying to accomplish by taking the product, whether or not you need a discreet product (for example, gummies may be better in a work environment than oil), and your general likes and dislikes.
How Do You Use CBD Oil?
CBD oil is extremely easy to use. The first piece of advice to go by if you are new to CBD oil is to start off low and increase slow. Also, for better absorption of the CBD into the body, you should hold the oil under your tongue for about one minute or so. Finally, never begin by taking the highest dose of CBD. As with any natural supplement or prescription medication, your body needs time to get used to both the CBD oil as well as the dose.
When it comes to taking CBD oil, it’s best to start by taking 5mg of the oil once a day for one week straight. This will roughly equal about a half a dropper full of oil. After a week has gone by, check in with yourself to see how your body feels. This will equal about 10mg of CBD oil per day. If you are not feeling any improvement or changes, then increase up to 5mg of oil twice a day. Stick with this dose for another week before checking in with yourself once again.
If you are feeling your desired effects, then stay where you are until you feel that you need to increase once again. If, however, you still are not feeling any changes, then feel free to gradually increase your dose by following the guidelines written above. If you feel that you want to increase to a higher potency CBD oil, then follow the same steps until you find both the dose and the strength that works best for you. Lastly, the good news is that studies show that you cannot develop a tolerance to CBD oil in the same way that people can with marijuana.
What are the Health Benefits of CBD?
There are many health benefits linked to CBD oil. Moreover, countless studies have proven these benefits to be true. Studies have proven that CBD can help alleviate conditions such as anxiety, chronic pain, depression, inflammation, insomnia, and epilepsy. Please see the most recent list for “Best CBD Oils for Anxiety” to learn more.
Some further conditions that CBD can help treat or alleviate are:
When CBD oil is taken under the tongue, the cannabinoids within the extract interact with cannabinoid receptors in the body’s endocannabinoid system . Within the endocannabinoid system there are two main receptors: CB1 receptors and CB2 receptors.
CB1 receptors are found throughout the body, especially in the brain. These help coordinate movement, emotion, pain, mood, thought, memories, appetite, and other various bodily functions. CB2 receptors are more commonly located in the immune system. Their main role is to help affect pain and inflammation.
When full-spectrum CBD is taken, the 0.3% THC within the CBD oil will attach itself to the CB1 receptors. CBD, however, works differently. Instead of attaching to receptors like THC, CBD helps to stimulate the receptors so that the body can make its own cannabinoids, or endocannabinoids, as they are more commonly known. In fact, there is mounting evidence that CBD can potentially be beneficial in the treatment of chronic pain.
Does CBD Make You High?
There is a common misconception, however, among those who are new to CBD that full-spectrum products will get you high. Firstly, CBD is derived from the hemp plant, which has absolutely no psychoactive effects associated with it.
Secondly, since all full-spectrum CBD products must legally contain less than 0.3% THC in them, there is no way that anyone could get high because there simply is not enough THC in the CBD oil to create such an effect. CBD oil, however, can cause some mild side effects that include dizziness, sleepiness, and nausea.
Closing Thoughts on Best CBD Oil in LA
In the hustle and bustle of Los Angeles, it can feel overwhelming and maybe frustrating to begin a search for pure, potent, effective CBD oil from a reputable brand. As long as you take your time and put the effort into doing some minor research, you should be able to find the best brand and CBD oil product for your needs.
Our guide to the Best CBD Oil in LA is a great place to start should you not know exactly where to begin. Our top rated brand, FAB CBD, has an amazing selection of full-spectrum CBD oils that are clean, effective, and highly-rated among customers as well as being named “Best Full-Spectrum CBD Oil” by DMagazine . It should also be noted that CBD Pure came in a close second because of how closely the brand met almost all of our strict criteria.
There are many benefits associated with regularly taking CBD. Therefore, the product and the brand you choose should closely mirror that of your specific needs and goals. While Los Angeles may have many different brick and mortar shops to choose from, you might not be able to know the specific facts about a certain brand or product. One benefit of shopping for CBD online is that you can take your time to read all about both the brand and the product as well as look at any third-party independent lab reports that the brand posts on its website. Regardless of which brand you decide to go with, you should always consult with your doctor or healthcare specialist to have any concerns or questions properly and thoroughly addressed.
Don’t let the busy-ness of living in a big city deter you from finding the best CBD oil in Los Angeles. Remember, there’s a world of information right at your fingertips online when you are ready to begin your search for the best brand and product.
Advertising disclosure: We may receive compensation for some of the links in our stories. Thank you for supporting LA Weekly and our advertisers.
Where to Buy CBD Oil in Los Angeles? Hemp Oil Laws & Legality (2022)
California has always been one of the most cannabis-friendly states in the U.S., but Los Angeles, the City of Angels, has become the cradle of all the cannabis culture.
The recreational use of cannabis has been legal in Los Angeles since 2016, and in January 2018, California legalized its sales. Cannabis stores are popping up like mushrooms after heavy rain. More and more people have become aware of the beneficial properties of the herb, and the industry is booming like never before.
Well, so is the hemp CBD oil segment of the market. Los Angeles is home to some of the best CBD oil stores in the entire country, so if you are looking for the top-notch quality of CBD products, L.A. has got you covered.
Nonetheless, there are probably many questions arising in your head, considering the unclear legal situation of cannabis in some states.
Hopefully, California has a simple and transparent legal framework for the plant, so buying CBD oil in Los Angeles – be it marijuana or hemp CBD oil – is pretty easy.
Update: We no longer recommend purchasing CBD oil locally due to contaminated and untested CBD oils being sold in Los Angeles stores.
If you are interested in learning more, read our guide on buying CBD near you.
We have compiled a list of the best pure CBD oils available for purchase legally in Los Angeles below to save you time.
Where to Buy CBD Oil in Los Angeles?
Update: We no longer recommend purchasing CBD oil locally due to contaminated and untested CBD oils being sold in Los Angeles stores.
If you are interested in learning more, read our guide on buying CBD near you.
To save you time, we have compiled a list of the best pure CBD oils available for purchase legally in Los Angeles below.
Buying CBD Oil Online in Los Angeles
Royal CBD – Full Spectrum
- Rated #1 for overall
- Highest quality hemp oil on our list
- 100% organic, free of pesticides and artificial ingredients
- Established brand with 24/7 customer support
- 30-day 100% money-back guarantee
- Sourced from US-grown organic hemp
- Contains full-spectrum CBD
- Up to 80 mg CBD/mL
- Great potency range for beginners
- Third-party tested for potency and purity
- Great kiwi-honey flavor
Is CBD Oil Legal in Los Angeles?
Yes, CBD oil is legal in Los Angeles in practically every form. Until 2016, California residents could only use cannabis for medical purposes, but since then, both the medical and recreational use of marijuana has become legal.
That being said, you can buy CBD oil in Los Angeles even if it contains significant amounts of THC.
Marijuana CBD Oil in Los Angeles
Looking for CBD oil sourced from female cannabis plants and is accompanied by moderate-to-high levels of THC? That’s great because cannabis products are easily available in the second-largest city in the country.
You can buy marijuana CBD oil in one of the state-licensed dispensaries (recreational or medical) as long as you are at least 21 and have a valid proof of identity.
However, if you prefer shopping online, you can browse the Web for the best-rated online dispensaries in the city. There are even apps and websites designed specifically to compare different cannabis dispensaries according to the user reviews.
Hemp CBD Oil in Los Angeles
Hemp CBD oil and other hemp-derived products are legal in Los Angeles. The hemp CBD industry, however, is much less regulated than other segments of the cannabis market. That being said, until recently, it was easy to get deceived by overseas companies who were trying to flood the CBD oil industry with their cheap and mediocre-to-low quality products.
Thankfully, as the cannabis industry is growing stronger each day, each week, and each month, so is the number of hemp CBD oil local stores and online retailers who know their business roots to branches and joined the community with the mission to support the cannabis legalization movement all across the States.
Let’s see where to buy the best quality CBD oil in Los Angeles.
Where to Buy CBD Oil Locally in Los Angeles?
Los Angeles houses over a dozen CBD oil medical dispensaries, so there is plenty of places to choose from. If you want to check for the best dispensaries in L.A., open one of the comparison apps and make your choice.
I have already picked out some of the top-rated cannabis dispensaries and CBD stores in Los Angeles, so if any of these is located near you, wait no more and visit them.
Best Medical Dispensaries in Los Angeles
Name Address Exhale Med Center 980 N La Cienega Blvd, Ste 102, Los Angeles, CA 90069 Organic Medirex Consultations 11335 Magnolia Blvd, Ste 2D, North Hollywood, CA 91601
Best CBD Oil Stores in Santa Monica, Venice, and Beverly Hills
Name Address Rose Collective 411 Rose Ave, Venice, CA 90291 Barc Collective 432 S San Vincente Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90048 Westside Organic Delivery (medical only) Santa Monica Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90064
Best CBD Oil Stores in West Hollywood
Name Address Beverly Vapes 8023 Beverly Blvd, Ste 5, Los Angeles, CA 90048 Teagardins 8531 Santa Monica Blvd, West Hollywood, CA 90069
Best CBD Oil Stores in Woodland Hills
Name Address Clinick Caregivers 20844 Vanowen St, Canoga Park, CA 91306 The Healing Touch 18013 Ventura Blvd, Unit A, Encino, CA 91316
Best CBD Oil Shops in Bisbee
Name Address Green Farmacy Natural Relief Clinic 1191 S Naco Hwy, Bisbee, AZ 85603
Nina created CFAH.org following the birth of her second child. She was a science and math teacher for 6 years prior to becoming a parent — teaching in schools in White Plains, New York and later in Paterson, New Jersey.
CBD Oil Los Angeles
We curate our cbd products to make sure the effectiveness, quality, and pricing is the best in the industry.
Super Fast Shipping
Health and wellness is priority. So is our shipping. Shop our online CBD store and enjoy your product within a couple days from purchase.
Questions about one of our products or just want to say hi? Email or call us directly at (747) 223-9004
Is the pandemic freaking you out? These products may help relieve some of that understanble anxiety.
Read Full CBD Article →
“Stay professional; Just because you’re in the cannabis industry does not mean everything is casual.”
Read Full CBD Article →
Last weekend, the world’s first CBD Saturday Farmers Market hosted by Green Entrepreneur and L.A. Weekly.
Read Full CBD Article →
HEAL WITH NATURE
Located in both West Hollywood and Los Angeles, Heal With Natures – Pure CBD provide you with direct access and ease of mind when choosing our pure natural CBD related products. We are a community, aimed towards providing our clients with a homeostatic remedy for any day-to-day ailment.
VISIT OUR STORES
1728 N. Vermont Ave, Los Angeles, Ca 90027
Sign up for our e-mail and be the first who know our special offers! Furthermore, we will give a 15% discount on the next order after you sign up.